Gift Aid Declaration

If you are a UK taxpayer, we may be able to claim the tax back on your gifts if you complete a Gift Aid declaration.

Gift Aid declaration (Please note that you must pay an amount of income tax or capital gains tax equal or more than the tax we reclaim on your donations in any particular year).

If you haven’t already done so, please fill in the form below.

Fields marked * are required for submission

Please let us know if your name or address changes, or if you are no longer a taxpayer

Be Sociable, Share!